Strop Insights will be participating as a sponsor at InsighTech taking place May 4-5, 2015 in San Francisco.
The world of consumer insights is changing dramatically, and the pace of change is accelerating. New technologies enable researchers to gather insights in exciting new ways, but also inundate us with a myriad of data sources that need to be synthesized in order to make meaning of so many disparate streams of information. New ways of working such as lean product development and remote collaboration require us to work differently – faster, more nimbly, and also much more collaboratively. In order to remain relevant, researchers need to adapt to these developments.
At InsighTech we will be discussing how Strop and others in our industry are successfully bridging the gap between marketing, product development, and design; developing new ways of working to accommodate the demands of accelerated development cycles; and leveraging new technologies to gain deeper insights into consumer needs, desires and behaviors.
Joining us at the event is an impressive lineup, including:
- Joris Merks-Benjaminsen, Head of Digital Transformation, Google
- Chris Anderson, Former Editor-in-Chief, Wired, Author, The Long Tail, Co-Founder & CEO, 3D Robotics
- Marie Wolfe, Global Director of Research Innovation, Consumer & Market Insights, Unilever
- Manish Gupta, Head of Insights & Analytics, Twitter
- Suzanne Henricksen, Senior Director of Brand/Digital Insights & Consumer Affairs, The Clorox Company
- Plus speakers from Jawbone, Citi Ventures, The Hershey Company, Orbitz Worldwide, Intel, LinkedIn, Samsung and more
Register using special discount code INTECH15STROP and receive 20% off.